Friday, January 14, 2011

Skulduggery Pleasant

Hey everyone


Skulduggery Pleasant & Valkyrie Cain
( book cover for the 3rd book 'the faceless ones')

I myself, am a very big Skulduggery Pleasant fan and have fallen into a mindset of completely worshipping the series. For all the other fans out there, you are probably wondering (or dieing) to know when the 6th Skulduggery Pleasant book will come out. Well, I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't know. But I can assume that it will probably come on in either April (I'm hoping, sooner rather than later, right?) or September 2011. I think this because all of Derek Landy's (the author of the series) Skulduggery Pleasant books have come out in those months previously and he might just stick to a pattern.


One thing I would recommed is to check out the website http://www.skulduggerypleasant.co.uk/ and look on the tab 'games and downloads' on the top of the page on the right, because Derek Landy does put out a list of times and dates he does public signings for the books. He has the times up for the most current book 'Mortal Coil' on a pdf file (which is from last year, meaning the public signings for that book have already happened). When the next book comes out, you can check when he does the public signings and possibly go to one!

 Edda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment