Saturday, January 15, 2011

Best Bookstores in the world

Hey everyone

Ceiling of Selexyz Dominicanen bookstore

Look at the link attached and see these bookstores around the world.

Wow! That was the first word in my mind. Those are some awesome bookstores, I just really want to go there now!

I particularly liked the first one, Selexyz Dominicanen in Holland. The ceiling is just beautiful, those arches and paintings on them are absolutely stunning. And just look at those books! There are so many of them.

 Just imagine, sitting there, in the coffee shop surrounded by hundreds of books, you'd always have something to look at! These are definitely on my travel list of places to go to.

I hope you guys enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I did.

Edda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment